- Was this volume even needed? It seemed a tad useless. Nothing really happens.
- I wish I could have read more about Mia's first visit to Genovia. Those parts were really skimmed over.
- Mia is pretty shallow, and I feel like she is a bit of a hypocrite at times.
- Lilly is SO self absorbed! Why is anyone, especially Mia, her friend? You have to be a friend to have friends, and Lilly is a horrible friend.
- Is Shameeka a needed character? All we know is that she is pretty and hangs out with Mia's group. We don't really get to know her character, and I feel like she isn't needed.
- Mia drives me nuts sometimes! She doesn't realize or appreciate the good things in her life. She just wants to whine and over analyze everything. Ugh!
- I loved all the Star Wars references.