- The words "self-actualization" are used 3 times on the very first page!!! I'm SO sick of those words! Mia just needs to chill! I mean what does being self actualized even mean!? I don't even think Mia knows.
- Who is this Dr. Jung that Mia writes to throughout the book? It is so weird and random, and it could have been left out.
- Mia worries about the dumbest things, and she uses all her energy on worrying and spazzing out. She is supposed to be learning how to be a princess! Unless she matures, she is going to be a horrible ruler.
- Why can't Mia just be happy being herself?
- Lilly actually did a couple nice things at the end of this book. Wow!
- J.P. obviously likes Mia!! Mia is SO oblivious to everyone and anything not inside her crazy head, which isn't a lot.
Previous Book in The Princess Diaries Series:
(covers are linked)