The infection spread, virus blocks taking over bodies and minds with one, unstoppable command: FEED. Now, twenty years after the Rising, bloggers Georgia and Shaun Mason are on the trail of the biggest story of their lives—the dark conspiracy behind the infected.
The truth will get out, even if it kills them.
- This is not your typical zombie book. I wouldn't really call it a zombie book. It was more of a news reporter and politics story with zombies in it.
- I wanted more zombie encounters. There were only a few, and they didn't last long. This is my biggest complaint about the book. More zombies! More violence!
- I liked the book for what it was. I liked the characters, and I liked the little bit of mystery.
- The ending was really good.
- Overall, the book was alright. I just wanted more zombies.