- I picked this up because some of Sara Teasdale's poems were in Falling For You, and I wanted to read more.
- I've never read a book of poems before. This was an interesting and enlightening experience for me.
- There is something beautiful about Teasdale's way with words.
- Not all of the poems made sense of spoke to me. Most of them were eh, but some of them really spoke to me, and there was everything in between.
- Some of my favorite poems were Guenevere, A Winter Night, I Shall Not Care, The Unseen, If Death is Kind, Thoughts, and Alone.