- These seem to be getting better with each book. I enjoyed this one more than the previous two.
- I liked how Bean and Ivy's class got into world records. I remember a phase like that in elementary school. We looked through the world records book and oohed and aahed, and we were sometimes grossed out.
- I also love that Ivy and Bean went digging for dinosaur bones. What kid hasn't done that?
- I related a lot more to this book. It spoke my younger self, and Gnome really liked it too.
- Ivy and Bean are Gnome's age, and it is fun reading about girls the same age as her.