Wednesday, February 1, 2023

January Stats

Books Read:  17










Pages Read:  4,229

1 Star:  0
2 Stars:  0
3 Stars:  4
4 Stars:  7
5 Stars:  6

Favorite Book of the Month:
My Grandmother Asked Me to Tell You She's Sorry by Fredrik Backman

It was hard to choose a favorite. I read a lot of amazing books in January. I am very proud of my reading for the month. I made good progress on a lot of my challenges, and I was able to read more then I wanted. 

Goals Progress:

Goodreads Challenge:  I am 7 books ahead of schedule, so I'm feeling great about this one. 17/125

Newbery Award Winners:  My goals is to read one a month, and I was able to finish Onion John. 1/12

Book Club:  Yes, I read my book club book. It was the Fredrik Backman book. 1/10

Pioneer Book Challenge:  This has been a fun challenge to do with my friends, and because we talk about it, I've been more motivated. I was able to read 5 books for the prompts. 5/40

POPSUGAR Challenge:  My friends and I are also doing this challenge together. 7/40

Color Coded Reading Challenge: I read a white cover, blue cover, and purple cover. I could probably count more, but I'm trying to find covers that are predominately that color. 3/9

Read it Again, Sam:  I only managed to re-read one book, but I am still on track. 1/12

I hope you had a great reading month!
Good luck with your goals, don't give up!
Happy reading!

5 comments:

  1. You are doing great on your challenges!! What did you think of Debbie Tung's books?! Did you love Book Love??

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a great month of reading and you're doing so well on your challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope I can do as well in Feb.

      Delete