Friday, January 13, 2023

Book Love


Title:
  Book Love

Author:  Debbie Tung

Publisher:  Andrews McMeel Publishing

Date Published:  January 1, 2019

Genre:  Graphic Novel, Humor

Rating:  ⭐





My Thoughts:

-    I have wanted to read a Debbie Tung book for SO long, but I have had a hard time finding a physical copy. I finally decided to just get this book on Libby and read it off my phone. I'm so glad I did!

-    Book Love is a series of comics strips dedicated to readers and all things books. I laughed so hard at a lot of the pages, and some of them really spoke to my soul. This is a must read for bookish people. 

-    This book made me feel so seen. It is good to know I have something in common with so many people.

-    I wanted to share one of my favorites:

My Thoughts in a GIF:

8 comments:

  1. I love this one, too! So many favorites in it. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Almost every page was my favorite.

      Delete
  2. This sounds wonderful. I think I would want a physical copy of this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this book! I like to re-read it from time to time. That's one of my favorite panels too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I think it will be a favorite re-read for me as well.

      Delete
  4. This book is wonderful! Love the illustrations, and I can relate to everything, really. 😄

    ReplyDelete