- Complete 80's AWESOMENESS!!!!! I love this movie! It was one of my favorites as a kid. SO EPIC!!
- I think Splinter chucks a Book of Mormon at Michelangelo while he is ordering pizza. Check it out! It is about the right size, and has a blue cover.
- Those turtle costumes were pretty awesome for back in the day...they are pretty awesome for now too. I'm impressed!
- The action is so fun to watch! Turtle Justice!
- I still get a bunch of laughs out of this movie even thought I've seen it a thousand times. One of my favorite lines is, "Ninja kick the damn rabbit!" Cracks me up every time!
- I love how so many people are wearing sweat pants, especially Casey Jones.
- This movie is SO quotable! I love quoting this movie! My brothers and I often do.
- Dear April, we all want to dream of Harrison Ford!
- I like the turtle rap during the credits. It makes me want to dance.
- I can't believe Splinter is voiced by the same guy who does Elmo!! So wrong on so many levels!
- The movie was edgy and tubular!
- Too bad April was such a plane Jane, very disappointing!
- This was a good movie!
- I'm good, I don't need a comment.