- I FINALLY saw this!! I have been wanting to see this for a long time, and I finally got my chance. I was not disappointed!
- I really didn't like Rachel McAdams, I was really happy that she wasn't in very much of the movie. I won't lie, I was kinda happy about what happened to her.
- The pony part made me laugh SO HARD!! I didn't stop laughing for a long time after that scene. It was hilarious!
- The cinematography was trippy. I think the should have cut down on it a bit. Some of it was really cool, but they used the special slow down thingy way too much.
- I loved the cast! Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law are so good together as Holmes and Watson!
- Moriarty had a scarier voice in the first movie. I kinda wish he still had that voice.
- The last scene made me laugh.
- Sherlock's brother grossed me out!
- The plot/story was really meticulous, and I'm going to have to watch this 5 more times to understand everything that happened. I love movies like this though. It has a lot of re-watch value, and I can pick up on new things each time.
- That Rachel lady is like sour melk and gives me bad acid reflux and heartburn.
- It was good.
- Who doesn't like gypsies?