- This book was fun, heart warming, hilarious, sad, and everything in between.
- The photos were amazing! I loved each and every one. It was such a treat to be able to see some of Ransom's photo collection.
- I loved his introduction and his closing. He almost convinced me that I need to print my photos. I liked learning how his strange collection started.
- The notes added so much to the pictures! I can definitely see why Ransom Riggs favors the photos with writing.
- Some of the comments were hilarious, some were thought provoking, and some were really mean! It was awesome!
- This is a really fun and quick book to go through. I highly recommend it to people who enjoy photos and any Ransom Riggs fans.