- I thought Dashner's books couldn't get more ridiculous, but oh was I wrong!
- Wow! This movie was ridiculous and awful!
- I was so bored! I actually looked at my phone to see how long I'd been in the theater. The movie just wouldn't end!
- The movie is a completely different story than the book. The only similarities are the character's names.
- I love that Alan Tudyk was in this film. I always like seeing him.
- I also liked Janson's Irish accent.
- The zombies were bleh. I actually laughed when a zombie got kicked down a stairwell cause it was so ridiculous.
- The monkey cam was TERRIBLE! I could barely tell what was going on in some parts because the camera was shaking so bad.
- I was so disappointed. I liked the The Maze Runner, and I was hoping the movies would give me the closure and answers I never got, but it looks like the movies are going to be just as/even more frustrating than the books.
First movie in the Maze Runner series:
(picture is linked to my thoughts)