Goodreads Says: THE GREATEST SPACE ADVENTURE OF ALL TIME RETURNS TO MARVEL! Luke Skywalker and the ragtag band of rebels fighting against the Galactic Empire are fresh off their biggest victory yet—the destruction of the massive battle station known as the Death Star. But the Empire’s not toppled yet! Join Luke along with Princess Leia, smugglers Han Solo and Chewbacca, droids C-3PO and R2-D2 and the rest of the Rebel Alliance as they strike out for freedom against the evil forces of Darth Vader and his master, the Emperor. Written by Jason Aaron (Original Sin, Thor: God of Thunder) and with art by John Cassaday (Astonishing X-Men, Uncanny Avengers), this is the Star Wars saga as only Marvel Comics could make it!
- I LOVE seeing these beloved iconic characters in a new medium!
- The artwork, panel layout, and character design are AWESOME!!!!! Marvel did an amazing job!
- HAN SOLO!!!
- C3PO actually says he has a good feeling about something? It is a miracle!
- The writers really nailed the character dialogue. It is very in tune with each character and so believable. I love it!
- Han is even super hot in comic form!
- I had major geekin' out moments while reading this!
From Goodreads: The greatest space adventure of all time continues! The Rebel assault on Cymoon 1 continues! Luke Skywalker cornered by Darth Vader! Han, Leia, and the others trapped!
- Oh Luke! You have so much to learn.
- Leia has major daddy issues!
- I LOVE LOVE LOVE the banter between Han and Leia! It is best! I could read about their arguments all day.
- C3PO is so useless sometimes! What an idiot!
Goodreads Synopsis: THE GREATEST SPACE ADVENTURE OF ALL TIME CONTINUES! The attack on Cymoon-1 comes crashing to an end! Will the Rebels overcome Vader to strike another blow against the Empire? And is Luke ready to be the Jedi Ben wanted him to be?
- Good ole Chewy! You can always count on him!
- Are Mark Hamill's eyes really that blue?
- There is a lot of action in this issue! Awesome!
Goodreads Says: THE GREATEST SPACE ADVENTURE OF ALL TIME CONTINUES! Luke Skywalker is NOT a Jedi—not yet, at least. He’s only ever met one Jedi in his life...and he died. So, Luke’s quest leads him back to Obi-Wan’s hut...on Tatooine.
- It seems like Han and Chewy spend all their free time fixing the Falcon.
- This new mysterious lady is bad news!
- I love the Salacious Crumb panel! Ha ha ha!
- I love that we are getting more back story on Luke becoming a Jedi. It is something we don't get to see a lot of in the movies, besides his training with Yoda.
- Boba Fett!!!!
From Goodreads: THE GREATEST SPACE ADVENTURE OF ALL TIME CONTINUES! As Luke goes home in search of the truth about his late mentor... ...Leia takes Han on a secret mission of vital importance to the Rebellion. Unfortunately, they both run into some unfriendly encounters.
- Very nice Boba Fett scenes! I wish Boba had gotten some more screen time so we could see the ruthless bounty hunter in action. His part in this issue was awesome!
- I love the Han and Leia panels!!
- I love how Han always acts first and thinks later. It didn't help him this time, but I still love that about him.
- This was the best/worst cliffhanger!