The focus object is intended to help Payton deal with her father's newly diagnosed multiple sclerosis. And it's working. With the help of her boy-crazy best friend Jac, Payton starts stalking-er, focusing on-Sean Griswold . . . all of him! He's cute, he shares her Seinfeld obsession (nobody else gets it!) and he may have a secret or two of his own.
In this sweet story of first love, Lindsey Leavitt seamlessly balances heartfelt family moments, spot-on sarcastic humor, and a budding young romance.
- This book is SO cute and SO much fun! I usually don't read and enjoy books like this, but I really like this one!
- Among the charm, romance, and fun there are some touching and tender family and friend moments. I really love that this book has a lot more going on than a high school crush.
- Payton is a girl I can really relate to. I love all the lists she makes!
- Yes, I admit I enjoy the romance too. I love Sean. He is so sweet and awesome, and I like how Payton and Sean's relationship develops. I really love that he encourages her to do new things and helps her, and . . . I may have pictured Sean as a younger Jeremy Renner ;)
Just look at him! He fits Sean's description, and has a great head! *sigh*
- I like all the Lindsey Leavitt books I've read, but this one is my favorite! It is that fun comfort read you just want to reach for when you need something nice that puts a smile on your face.