From Goodreads: How do you outwit a Twit? Mr. and Mrs. Twit are the smelliest, ugliest people in the world. They hate everything -- except playing mean jokes on each other, catching innocent birds to put in their Bird Pies, and making their caged monkeys, the Muggle-Wumps, stand on their heads all day. But the Muggle-Wumps have had enough. They don't just want out, they want revenge.
- I remember liking this book and thinking it was funny. During this re-read with my daughter, I thought it was just alright. It had funny moments, but it was a bit silly and childish for me. I think I'm getting old.
- Mr. and Mrs. Twit are terrible people. They deserved a worse fate than what they got. I don't know how they can stand each other. The pranks they pulled on each other were pretty funny, and I wish the whole book had been about that.
- The birds and the monkeys were fun, but when the story switched over to be about them, that is when the book got too young for me.
- Gnome liked the book, she laughed and was excited to read it every night. It was a quick read with lots of pictures, and she liked all the pictures.
- I can't imagine a Roald Dahl book without Quentin Blake's illustrations. He always brings the characters and whimsy to life.
- It was silly and funny.
- Mr. and Mrs. Twit were mean.
- There were lots of funny parts.
- I liked the whole book.