“That’s a really exciting part of doing this story,” says Robinson. “I saw a photo of C-3PO with his red arm the other day and I thought ‘Wow, I’m the writer who gets to explain that.’”
You may not be fluent in over six million forms of communication…but this book is a must have in any language.
- I finally caved and bought this issue. My curiosity got the better of me. Every time I went to pick up comics, I would resist buying this. I told myself that I had enough comics, and I didn't need it. But I HAVE to know why C-3PO has a red arm!
- The artwork is very different. I'm not sure if I like it or not. It is sometimes hard to see what is going on. It kind of looks like stained glass windows, which is cool.
- There are too many droids to keep track of, but it doesn't become a problem later on.
- These droids have an odd amount of emotion.
- I wish there had been more than one issue, so we could get back story. I want to know how the droids got on the planet and what they were doing. The mission was explained towards the end, but there are big gaps to fill.
- My curiosity was satisfied. I know why Threepio has a red arm and whose arm it is!