Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday

Created by The Broke and The Bookish in June 2010 and moved to The Artsy Reader Girl in Jan 2018

First Ten Books I Reviewed

Wow! I actually have reviews on Goodreads from before I started blogging! 
My first reviews are so awful! Ha!

Charly Stone Fox
Gathering Blue The Old Man and the Sea
The Missing Piece Ransom My Heart
The Indian in the Cupboard The Penderwicks: A Summer Tale of Four Sisters, Two Rabbits, and a Very Interesting Boy (The Penderwicks #1)
The Chocolate Touch Life As We Knew It (Last Survivors, #1)

3 comments:

  1. What did you think of Gathering Blue?

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charly! Wow. That takes me back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charly. I read that one about 20 years ago! I'm showing my age. I've been wanting to read Life As We Knew It. It's on my shelf! It's so fun to look back.

    ReplyDelete