Monday, April 1, 2019

March Stats

Books Read:  6

War Storm (Red Queen, #4) Daniel Boone Leaves on the Wind (Serenity, #4)
Peanuts Guide to Life: Wit and Wisdom from the World's Best-Loved Cartoon Characters The Secret Garden Serenity: No Power in the 'Verse

Pages Read:  1,493

1 Star:  0
2 Stars:  1
3 Stars:  3
4 Stars:  1
5 Stars:  1

My reading has become a pitiful shadow of what it used to be, and it makes me sad. Darn knitting has taken over my life! I vow to do better, especially for summer reading!

Goal Progress:

I am 19 books behind schedule on Goodreads!! *sob* I am farther behind than last month. (20/160)

One of the books I read last month was from my nightstand! Yay! BUT. . . I added 4 more. *hangs head*

I finished a Newbery Award Winner!! Yay me! (1/20)

As far as re-reads go, I haven't read any yet. The Secret Garden was a re-read, but I read the new pretty edition, so it didn't come off my shelf, so I'm not counting it. (0/20)

I checked off 4 more books on my Pioneer Book Reading Challenge! Woo! (11/44)

1 comment: