Saturday, May 4, 2019

Hubby's Birthday!


I am so grateful for my husband.

He supports me in everything I want to do, which often includes me ditching him in the evenings to babysit our daughters while I go out.

He is always willing to serve. I often ask him to get me snacks or a drink, and he never complains.

He is a very patient and loving father to our girls, I'm glad our girls will grow up with a good man in their lives, and they can see how women should be treated.

I love that we have shared hobbies and interests.

At times, our relationship has been tumultuous, and I thought we weren't going to make it, but I'm grateful and glad that we persevered. We are in a wonderful place in our marriage, and I'm looking forward to the future.

Happy Birthday Dave!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday, Dave! I hope you had a fun day! :D And, I hope that game night celebration was fun for you. :D

    ReplyDelete