Friday, December 30, 2022

2022 Reading Goals

Let's see if I reached any of my reading goals.
This isn't going to be pretty.

Goodreads Challenge: I set my goal for 125 books, and I've read 119. So close!

Newbery Award Books: My goal was to read 20 this year. I managed to read 7. Dang!

Re-read Books: I wanted to read 20. I re-read 13 books. I probably could have finished this one if I had focused on it more. I need to find a re-read challenge.

Book Club: I wanted to read 10 out of the 12. I did it! Yay!

Video Games: I wanted to beat 5. I have no idea how many games I beat this year. I can't even remember the games I played this year.

Well, there is always next year.
How did you do on your goals?

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting close to so many of your goals. I totally tanked my goal to read more of my own books this year, but I did much better in a few other reading goals. Onto next year! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Congrats on doing well on your goals.

      Delete
  2. LOL. I have a hard time remember which games I've played this year too. If Nintendo did get stats this year, you could probably tell. Sighl

    Good job on get so close to your reading goals! I think it's a real accomplishment. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously! Nintendo stats were dumb this year.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks! It wasn't a total loss. I feel like I did good.

      Delete
  4. You did good with your goals!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete