Thursday, December 1, 2022

November Stats

Books Read:  15







Pages Read:  3,524

1 Star:  0
2 Stars:  3
3 Stars:  7
4 Stars:  4
5 Stars:  1

Favorite Book of the Month:
Better Place by Duane Murray

I didn't read as much as I wanted in November, but I still read quite a bit. I'm going to need to pick up the pace if I want to finish my goals.

Goal Progress:

Goodreads Challenge - I am 11 books behind schedule, which is an improvement from last month. I have to finish 22 books in December. I CAN DO THIS! (103/125)

Newbery Award Winners - I didn't finish one, but I started one. It is slow going. (36/101)

Re-Read Books - Nope! (14/20)

Book Club Books - I read The Maid for book club. It was a really fun discussion. (9/10)

I hope you had a successful reading month.
Happy reading!

8 comments:

  1. What did you think of Daisy Darker? I've got that one on my TBR list and was wondering how you liked it. (Or didn't.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked it. I should probably do a review.

      Delete
  2. Ooh The Maid. And Daisy Darker. I need to get that. I have fond memories of those Ever after books too... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck to you in completing your goals. 15 is a great number for November!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no idea (yet) how many books I read in November, but I know it wasn't many! I also need to see where I am with my challenges, I know there are several I am not going to be able to finish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. Oh well. It was fun to try and there is always next year.

      Delete
  5. Good luck reaching your end of the year goal! I don't have a numeric goal but I do know I didn't get to all the books I was hoping to this year. Perhaps this next year!

    ReplyDelete