Sunday, December 23, 2012

Cardcaptor Sakura: Master of the Clow, Volume 1

Cardcaptor Sakura: Master of the Clow, Volume 1From Goodreads:    A whole new adventure begins! The sequel to the original Cardcaptor Sakura manga - 10-year-old Sakura must face a new set of challenges, using the cards she captured to face a new foe - the reincarnation of Clow Though Sakura has completed her quest and collected all of the Clow Cards, she must now face an even greater challenge. A new boy appears at her school claiming to be the reincarnation of Clow Reed, the powerful magician who made the Clow Cards. What does he want? Is Sakura strong enough face the cards' creator?






My Thoughts:

-    This picks up right after the first series ends.

-    Does Tomoya have a crush on Sakura?  I'm confused.

-    I can't believe what is going on with the new kids in town!  Craziness!

-    I liked the bit about a Teddy Bear's birthday!  So cute!  I'm going to start giving birthdays to teddy bears.  

-    I liked Sakura's last costume. 

No comments:

Post a Comment