- This is such a classic Christmas movie! I love it!
- One of the things that makes this a great movie, is the cast line up!! Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye!! So awesome!
- The songs and dance numbers are fantastic. I really didn't know Danny Kaye could dance. Vera Ellen has some crazy skinny long legs.
- I love the part where Bob and Phil do the Sister Sister song! I crack up every time!
- The little misunderstanding between Betty and Bob is frustrating and a little dumb.
- The general's hair looks blue. I don't know why, but I think the lighting was off or something.
- This is one of my favorite shows to watch during the holiday season! It is so fun!
- I wanted a World War II musical, and I'm disappointed.
- Judy's face is maddening, but she had good dresses.
- That girl had toothpick legs and looked like an old lady in the face.