- A whole lot of info is jammed into this last volume, and I'm not sure I understand it all.
- I like Kero Chan's true form. It is cool.
- There were some surprises in the end, and I had no idea!
- This book was full of great illustrations! I love the action scenes. I liked the layout of a lot of the pages.
- Overall, I thought the series was fun. I'm excited to read the next set.
This is the final book in the Cardcaptor Sakura series. However, Master of the Clow continues the story. You can see my thoughts on the previous volumes by clicking on the covers.