Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Cardcaptor Sakura: Volume 6

Cardcaptor Sakura, Volume 6From Goodreads:    The Final JudgementSakura has collected all of the Clow Cards, but her quest is not over yet. Unless she can pass the final trial, the cards will unleash a terrible curse. Yue, the Judge, doesn't think she has what it takes to become master of the cards. With everything she's ever held dear on the line, Sakura needs to give the performance of her lifetime.











My Thoughts:

-    A whole lot of info is jammed into this last volume, and I'm not sure I understand it all.

-    I like Kero Chan's true form.  It is cool.

-    There were some surprises in the end, and I had no idea!

-    This book was full of great illustrations!  I love the action scenes.  I liked the layout of a lot of the pages.

-    Overall, I thought the series was fun.  I'm excited to read the next set. 


Series Info:

This is the final book in the Cardcaptor Sakura series.  However, Master of the Clow continues the story.  You can see my thoughts on the previous volumes by clicking on the covers.

Cardcaptor Sakura, Volume 1 Cardcaptor Sakura, Volume 2 Cardcaptor Sakura, Volume 3
Cardcaptor Sakura, Volume 4 Cardcaptor Sakura, Volume 5

No comments:

Post a Comment