- The talking is quiet, but the music is loud. We had to constantly adjust the volume.
- Gene Wilder looks young and sounds like a little boy.
- It was slow to start, but it is hilarious later on.
- I don't understand why L.S.D. was wearing hooker boots and had a Campbell's soup can around his neck. I was so confused!
- I have had the Springtime for Hitler song in my head forever!!
- It definitely had that Mel Brooks feel.
- I was shocked that Mel Brooks didn't play a character in this one! He is always in his own movies!
- I love how Gene Wilder can turn on and off the hysteria at will.
- The German guy cracked me up!! I love how he randomly sang patriotic songs.
- It wasn't my favorite Mel Brooks movie, but I laughed a lot and enjoyed it.
- Man this movie was boring!
- Not one attractive lady in this whole movie, I'm disappointed.