Since the world was supposed to end today, I thought I'd share some of my thoughts on a song that I'm sure many of us will be singing today.
- It's that one song we've all heard a hundred times, but we still only know the chorus.
- I tried learning all the lyrics once. It was my life goal, but I gave up. My tongue doesn't move that fast. You'd think it would considering I'm a clarinet player, but no. I couldn't spit the words out fast enough!
- I love that everyone loves to sing along with this song even though we don't know the lyrics.
- This song is so old, but somehow it never gets old to me.
- How true is this song? If the world were really ending, would you be fine? I'd like to hope I would be.
- This came out the same year I was born!
- My hubby likes to sing the back singer part on the chorus. I didn't really pay much attention to it until I met him. Now I like to sing that part too.
- Good ole REM.
- This is going to be stuck in my head for the rest of the day now.