Monday, December 3, 2012

November Book Club

For November we read The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
The Book Thief

We had a lot of fun talking about a wide variety of topics.  There was just 3 of us, so hopefully more people come next time!

Here are our thoughts on the book:

My Thoughts:    Click Here

Erin's Thoughts:    I enjoyed reading from Death's perspective.  It made me thing how I would be as a German during that time.  I hope I would be like Hans (papa).  I enjoyed reading about a German rather than a Jew.

Emma's Thoughts:    Ditto.  I loved it.  It was a very well written book.  I really liked the different perspective to World War 2.  It was a lovely read.  I would recommend it to anyone and is one I would read over and over again. 

It was a unanimous love for the book!

For December we are going to read:

The Gift

I've never read it, and I don't know much about this book, so I'm excited!

1 comment:

  1. The Book Thief is so awesome. RPE, not so much. But that's just me.

    ReplyDelete