Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday




Top Ten Beach Reads

I think ANY book is great to read on the beach. Personally, I would be scared of my books getting damaged, but if you're into beach reading, anything is fine! I suppose I will list books with beaches in them. You can click on the covers if you'd like to see my thoughts on these books.

The Scorpio Races
A dangerous race across the beach.

The Runaway King (The Ascendance Trilogy, #2)
 One word: PIRATES!

The Lost Years Of Merlin (The Lost Years of Merlin, #1)
There are a couple of beach landings in this one. This would be fun to read on an island.

Midnight Pearls: A Retelling of "The Little Mermaid"  (Once Upon a Time)
Retelling of The Little Mermaid, nuff said!

Of Poseidon (Of Poseidon, #1)
This book was good but probably not a favorite. Still, it would be fun for a beach read.

Tiger Lily
I think any story about Never Never Land would be fun to read on the beach.

The Day Before
I loved this book, and I think the majority of it takes place on beach.

Storm Glass (Glass, #1) Sea Glass (Glass, #2) Spy Glass (Glass, #3)
These are written by one of my favorite authors and would be super fun to read on the beach!!

Along for the Ride
When I saw the topic for today, this was the first book that popped into my head.

The Tempest
Self explanatory

3 comments:

  1. Great list! Of Poseidon's on mine too:)

    My TTT:
    http://evelinesbooks.blogspot.nl/2013/06/top-ten-tuesday-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually haven't heard of a lot of these, so I'll have to check them out. Thanks for featuring some "new to me" books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only book I've read on this list is Along for the Ride which I absolutely adored! One of my favorites from Dessen. A lot of people have that one on their list this week. Sarah Dessen is the first author I think of when it comes to summer and the beach.

    I'll be checking out a lot of these books and no doubt adding them to my summer TBR.

    ~ Gabbi
    My top ten! :)

    ReplyDelete