Now Pug, the master magician sometimes known as Milamber, must undertake an awesome and perilous quest to the dawn of time to grapple with an ancient and terrible Enemy for the fate of a thousand worlds.
- Wow!! What an epic journey! This was a fabulous end to The Riftwar Saga.
- So many years and so many things transpire in this series. It was like reading about each character's lifetime.
- I love Martin, Arutha, and Lyam's relationship. They are so great as brothers, and I love how they support one another.
- The strategys in this book is incredible. Feist must have spent a long time thinking and studying these battles. The battle at Armengar was awesome!
- The parts about Pug and Tomas were great, but a little slow. There was a lot of stuff there that I didn't quite understand.
- The traitor Guy makes an appearance again. I have a deeper understanding of his character, and I even respect him now.
- Amos Trask also come back! I was pretty excited to see him again! He is one of my favorites. He gets some of the best dialogue.
- I liked the camaraderie between Jimmy and Locklear. They make a great team and compliment each other really well.
- I'm so glad are a lot more books with these characters cause I am craving more!