Follow up letter from this post:
Dear Provo Library,
Thank you so much for answering my plee by buying more copies of Amulet: Prince of the Elves. My family can finish the series, and we are ever so grateful!
A Loyal Patron :)
Emily survived the chaos of the Guardian Academy, but Max Griffin has stolen the Mother Stone. With it, the Elf King forges new Amulets that will give him the power to invade and destroy the nation of Windsor. Emily and her friends lead the soldiers of the Cielis Guard in a fight to stop him, but Max stands in their way. And when she seeks information from the Voice of her Amulet, she discovers that the Voice is much more sinister than she ever could have imagined.
- Since there was a big gap between reading the last book and this, I had forgotten a few things, but it came back. Sadly the momentum from all the excitement wore off.
- The scenery and architecture are STUNNING! I LOVE the art in this book.
- Not a lot happened to progress the story. I just have more questions.
- I loved the pages and panels that didn't have dialogue. It was a feast for the eyes, and the story and emotions came across brilliantly.
- There is a lot to wrap up still, and there is only one more volume left. I hope it ends well. I don't like loose ends.