Monday, December 15, 2014

The Terminal



My Thoughts:

-    Tom Hanks has some pretty classic movies. There is Big, Castaway, Saving Private Ryan, all the ones with Meg Ryan, Splash, AND The Terminal. Great actor!

-    I am so amazed at Tom's performance in this one. His speech, posture, and even the way he walks is so unique for his character. That would have been hard. 

-    I love Viktor. You can't help but cheer for him and sympathize with him. Great character!

-    Catherine Zeta-Jones is one of the most beautiful actresses. I wish I looked like her, and had her voice. Her acting is great as well.

-    This movie is so funny, heart warming, and all around great! I really enjoy watching every moment.

-    The music is AWESOME!! I want to learn that clarinet part! 

-    All the sub characters are great as well. They give wonderful performances and they make me laugh.

-    I don't like seeing Stanley Tucci as a bad guy, but he does a good job, like always. 


-    I love watching how Viktor uses his skills and resources to survive in the airport.

-    This movie makes living in airport look a little fun. I wouldn't want to do it for a long time, but a couple weeks would be fun. 

-    If you haven't seen this yet, get ye hence and find it! 

3 comments:

  1. I haven't seen this yet! It looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? You should see it! It is one of my favorite Tom Hanks movies.

      Delete
  2. I remember loving this one back whenever it was that I watched it...

    ReplyDelete