Wednesday, December 10, 2014

North and South Read Along Sign Ups


My love and admiration for Richard Armitage is no secret! I LOVE watching North and South over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. It never gets old!

Well, I've never read the book, and my friends want to remedy that! We are hosting a North and South Read Along for January! Are you excited? I am! Will you be picturing Mr. Thornton as Richard Armitage? I will!

Schedule:

Chapters 1-18
Discussion Post January 10 on Jenni's Blog

Chapters 19-35
Discussion Post January 20 here

Chapters 36-the end
Discussion Post January 31 on Suey's Blog

Twitter chats will be announced on discussion  posts! We'll be using #NorthSouthRAL for chats, thoughts, quotes, and anything else!

We'll also be having a movie night after the read along. 
Details will be announced later!

We plan on kicking this off on January 1st! I'm really excited! I hope you'll join us! It will be lots of fun! I love read alongs! Please spread the word! The more the merrier! 

And if this doesn't make you love Richard Armitage, I don't know what will! 



1 comment:

  1. Ha! I love your last line. "If this doesn't make you love Richard Armitage, I don't know what will." Lol.

    ReplyDelete