Quentin Jacobsen has spent a lifetime loving the magnificently adventurous Margo Roth Spiegelman from afar. So when she cracks open a window and climbs into his life—dressed like a ninja and summoning him for an ingenious campaign of revenge—he follows. After their all-nighter ends, and a new day breaks, Q arrives at school to discover that Margo, always an enigma, has now become a mystery. But Q soon learns that there are clues—and they're for him. Urged down a disconnected path, the closer he gets, the less Q sees the girl he thought he knew...
- I was disappointed with this one. What was the point of this book?
- The story started out good. I liked all the pranks Quentin and Margo were doing, but then I lost interest as the story went on.
- There was a lot of heavy swearing and sex talk. I wouldn't feel comfortable with my teen reading this.
- The ending was dumb! I don't get Margo at all. What a dramatic immature weirdo. She needs help.
- I didn't understand Quentin's obsession with Margo. Why was he wasting so much time and energy on her?