Goodreads Synopsis: "THE SCREAMING CITADEL" — PART 1 Rebel pilot and rogue archaeologist wander side by side into the darkest shadows of the galaxy as Luke Skywalker reluctantly teams up with Doctor Aphra! The Doctor makes Luke an offer he can't afford to pass up…one that leads him to a very rare gathering at the heart of the infamous Screaming Citadel. Will Luke find what he's looking for? Can Aphra be trusted? Or will they both wind up victims of the Citadel's Queen?
- I'm not reading the Doctor Aphra series, but I like when they crossovers like this.
- The artwork is wonderful! I really like how the characters are portrayed.
- I like Doctor Aphra. I hope we get to see her in a movie sometime.
- The party and everything is something I haven't seen in the Star Wars universe before. It was really cool.
- I'm not sure what happened in the last couple of pages, but it was creepy.
From Goodreads: "THE SCREAMING CITADEL" — PART 2 While Luke and Aphra face the Queen of the Citadel…Han and Leia are coming…for Aphra?!
- I always love seeing Han on a cover.
- That was a really fun issue.
- I liked the dialogue between the Queen and Aphra. They were both trying to play each other.
- Some of the illustrations of the faces look real. It is awesome.
From Goodreads: “THE SCREAMING CITADEL” — PART 3. The Queen’s parasites are spreading. Things don’t look good for Han.
- Yay! Another Han cover!
- Why is the artwork so different? They couldn't have the same artist for Star Wars and Doctor Aphra? I'm not a fan of this cartoony look.
- I loved the classic Han moment when he says, "I've got a blaster." Ha!
- I love that evil protocol droid. He cracks me up with his ruthlessness.
- Those parasites are creepy things. They need to be exterminated.
Goodreads Says: "THE SCREAMING CITADEL" – Part 4 The Queen's influence is spreading…Our only hope lies in the kindness of scoundrels.
- Aphra isn't in the other movies, so I'm assuming she dies at some point. I love her character, but at the same time, she is confusing. I can't pin her down.
- I love those murderous droids so much!
- I really doubt the gang went through all this between two movies. I feel like their characters and skills would have been magnified a ton!
From Goodreads: "THE SCREAMING CITADEL" — PART 5 Jedi! Symbiotes! Rebels! Murderbots! Smugglers! Archaeologists! This one has it all! But can any survive the horrors of the Screaming Citadel?
- The switch in art style is really weird!
- Everything wrapped up way too quickly and conveniently.
- I love how looked overpowered the parasite and killed the queen. Awesome!
- I was wondering if I should buy the Doctor Aphra series, but now I'm glad I'm not reading them. Aphra just isn't for me. I'm glad I read this crossover series though.