- This book was a little slower than the previous ones, but it was still very enjoyable.
- I wish we could read about Will becoming a full fledged Ranger. It would be fun to know what kind of things he had to pass off for his test.
- It was fun to see Will strike out on his own. He has grown so much since the first book, and I love that all the experiences he's had, and I've read, have given him a lot of knowledge and wisdom that he can use now.
- I wish Halt and Horace had bigger roles in this book. I missed them.
- It was fun getting to know Alyss more. She is a girl I really admire. I love her quick thinking and poise. She is so elegant and intelligent! Love that!
- I love the introduction of Will's dog. She is such a fun character, and I like that Will has trained her to help him in his Ranger ways and for his mission.
- These books are SO fun!
Previous Ranger's Apprentice Books