Monday, January 22, 2018

Paddington 2

Image result for paddington 2 poster


My Thoughts:

-    Gnome loved the first Paddington movie, and I thought it was pretty cute, so we were excited when we saw that there was going to be a Paddington 2.

-    It didn't disappoint. It was SO cute and very funny. Hubby, Gnome, and I laughed a lot throughout the film. 

-    I love Paddington. He is such an endearing little bear, and I love his good manners. 

-    The cast was perfect. I loved all the characters.

-    This film is squeaky clean. I appreciated that this was a good-feeling family flick. Thank you!

-    Gnome loved everything about this movie, and she said she even liked it better than the first Paddington.

-    I'm sure this movie will become part of our home collection.

2 comments:

  1. I never even knew the first one existed but I really want to see this one. It looks so cute. I’ll have to redbox it though. My husband will NOT go with me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first one is on Netflix. Or, at least it was. I want to watch it because this one looks like it would be fun and really cute to watch. I'm glad you and especially Gnome liked it. :)

    ReplyDelete