Thursday, January 18, 2018

Wires and Nerve

29772863Goodreads Synopsis:    When rogue packs of wolf-hybrid soldiers threaten the tenuous peace alliance between Earth and Luna, Iko takes it upon herself to hunt down the soldiers' leader. She is soon working with a handsome royal guard who forces her to question everything she knows about love, loyalty, and her own humanity. With appearances by Cinder and the rest of the Rampion crew, this is a must-have for fans of the series.










My Thoughts: 

-    It is always exciting when a beloved series is brought back to life, and I love that The Lunar Chronicles is making a come back in graphic novels!

-    I have always loved Iko. Her snarky optimistic personality captured me from the beginning. I'm SO happy that she gets her own series to star in. 

-    The illustrations were great! I loved all the expressions and action. The way I pictured these characters in my head is pretty close to how they are depicted in this book. 

-    I love the way Iko gives back story and explains things. Her view of the world and her friends is so innocent and funny. 

-    I can't for the next book!

3 comments:

  1. I need to get my hands on this one. Maybe this is what I’ll use my B&N gift card for. Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I need to finish The Lunar Chronicles still, but I'm excited to read these even though I'm not a huge graphic novel fan. This one seems like one I'd like after I finish the series, especially since I love the world and I love Iko (so far).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for book 2 either! And yes, Iko is awesome. I love her snarkiness and was SO happy that she got her own story! Also I was very pleased that the overall feel of the story felt very seamless with the rest of the series.

    ReplyDelete