The first book in this exciting Han Solo series begins with a recounting of Han's late teen years and shows us how he escaped an unhappy adopted home situation to carve out an adventurous new life for himself as a pilot. Han Solo, the handsome rogue, is every girl's dream man, and every boy's hero.
- I LOVED this book! The characters and story are awesome! I wish I had read this ages ago.
- I really enjoyed reading about Han's younger years. I loved his relationship with Dewlanna, it explains why he has a soft spot for Wookies and can understand them.
- I liked Bria a lot. It was great to see her grow and become and important character.
- Muuurgh was awesome! His species makes an appearance in the comics, and I thought it was a new thing, but apparently not. I loved Muuurgh's loyalty, strength, and friendship.
- The ending is very bitter sweet. I know Bria and Han can't be together, but I am still cheering for them anyway.
- Han's terms of endearment for Bria get tiresome. He uses them way too often.
- I loved seeing Han's home planet, and I liked getting to know the people and everything.
- I'm very excited for the rest of this series!