- When Gnome and I started reading these, I thought they were hilarious. I didn't think Kitty was bad, he was just a normal cat who didn't like water.
- After the second book, I still thought Kitty wasn't bad, he just had spazzy moments like any other cat.
- After the third book, I thought Kitty was an extra spazzy cat.
- After the fourth book, I decided Kitty was jerk.
- These books are fun for a couple of books, but I got tired of the spaz. Gnome still loves them though, so she decided to start reading them on her own. She read the fifth book in one sitting.
- I liked Kitty's cat friends, they were unique and fun, and I really like weird cat. Each of Kitty's friends has more characteristics than Kitty.
- I would like books from Puppy's perspective.