- I didn't enjoy this volume as much as the first one, but I still liked it.
- I know the manga needs to be different from the video game, but Zelda is all about the dungeons, and I would have liked to see Link battle his way through a couple.
- The Zora Domain went by quickly and with no explanation. It was just thrown in.
- I'm not sure I completely understand how Zelda became Sheik. I thought it was a disguise. I didn't know Impa had that kind of power.
- The fight with Ganondorf was great!
- The ending is a little anti-climactic. Link totally gets the shaft.
- I didn't care for the bonus stories at the end. I don't think they were needed.
Previous Book in the Series: