Wednesday, July 25, 2018

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - Part 1

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - Part 1 (Zelda, #1)From Goodreads   In the mystical land of Hyrule, three spiritual stones hold the key to the Triforce, and whoever holds them will control the world! A boy named Link sets out on a quest to deliver the Emerald, the spiritual stone of the Forest, to Zelda, Princess of the land of Hyrule. The journey will be long and perilous, and Link will need all his skill and courage to defeat evil. The battle for Hyrule and the Sacred Realm has begun!











My Thoughts:

-    I've never played Ocarina of Time, but I really want to play it now. I'm going to pick it up soon.

-    I loved this manga! The illustrations were SO good. The action and panel layout were so much fun.

-    I loved what they did with Link. They gave him a voice and a personality, and I really enjoyed his character growth.

-    I loved all the side characters. Little Zelda was so cute, and I really liked Impa.

-    Navi's annoyance is legendary, but she wasn't so bad.

-    I'm excited to read more! 

1 comment:

  1. Ocarina is fun. I hope you enjoy it. These sound fun. Since I love the games I might be able to get into them.

    ReplyDelete