Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Bout of Books Progress - Day 2

Bout of Books 

Day 2
Jan 3

Books Read:  1
Pages Read:  351
Hours Read:  5 hrs 32 min

Total Books Read:  1
Total Pages Read:  514
Total Hours Read:  8 hrs 1 min

Instagram Challenge: Recommended Read
I didn't post. There were too many books I wanted to use for the photo, and I panicked and didn't do it. 😔

My Thoughts:  I had to work on music yesterday, and I decided to listen to an audiobook while working, so I was able to get a lot of hours in. I'm currently reading The Tournament at Gorlan by John Flanagan. He is one of my favorite authors, and I'm enjoying the book a lot. I also started and almost finished Good as Gold with Gnome yesterday. I read aloud to her and we listened to the audiobook while doing crafts. It was a great reading day for me, and I was productive. Win win!

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love John Flanagan! I think I've read all of them except the latest Brotherband that came out last year in the US and the latest Royal Ranger that comes out this year in the US.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice! I've only read the first Royal Ranger, but I've read all of the Ranger's Apprentice, and I have read the latest Brotherband as well, but I loved that series.

      Delete
  3. You're doing great! I am enjoying reading your updates

    ReplyDelete