Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday

Created by The Broke and The Bookish in June 2010 and moved to The Artsy Reader Girl in Jan 2018

Top Ten Six Bookish Goals for 2023

I already made a 2023 goals post, but I guess it doesn't hurt to list them all again.

Goodreads Challenge:  I want to read 125 books.

Newbery Books:  My overall goal is read them all. This year my goal is to read one a  month, so 12 for the year.

Book Club:  I want to read 10 out of the 12 books for book club this year.

Pioneer Book Challenge:  My local used bookstore hosts this challenge every year, and my friends and I have joined this year. 

POPSUGAR Reading Challenge:  Yes, I'm participating. I have never completed this challenge, but this is my year!

Re-read Challenge:  I have looked everywhere for a re-read challenge. I'm thinking of hosting my own. If you know of one, please let me know! 

16 comments:

  1. Hey Kami! Those are all great goals. I had never heard of the Pioneer Book Challenge or the PopSugar Reading Challenge, so I loved looking those up. I might try the PopSugar one. I'm not sure. I working on the Bookriot Read Harder Challenge already, so we'll see. :) Here is my goals list for TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I will check out your list.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I know! I've never hosted a challenge before, so I'm nervous.

      Delete
  3. Hmm, I thought I had sent you a re-reading challenge...My Reader's Block hosts a Re-Read called "read it again Sam." Here is the link: https://myreadersblock.blogspot.com/2022/11/2023-color-coded-read-it-again-sam.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got some great goals on your list! I always want to reread favorite books throughout the year, but I always seem to have too many library books so I never do it. It sometimes makes me wonder why I buy so many books when I never seem to have time to read or reread them. Not that I'm going to stop buying books! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to get back into doing my Newbury Challenge. Gook luck on your 2023 goals.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Newbery Books. That's a good one! Have fun with the POPSUGAR Reading Challenge.

    My Top Ten Tuesday List

    ReplyDelete
  7. Best of luck to you with these goals!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have never completed either the Pioneer Book or the POPSUGAR challenge, but I'm working on both this year. The prompts seem easier on both challenges than they have in the past, so I think this will be my year to rock them both! Good luck to us :)

    Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully we both finish for the first time!

      Delete