Friday, June 21, 2013

The Last Concert on Earth

Last night I had the privilege to attend The Last Concert on Earth! It was fantastic!! I had so much fun!

Here is Guster! I haven't heard of them before, but they had a good sound, and the guy on the bongos was insane!!

 Here is me and the hubs!

 BEN FOLDS!!! AAAAHHH!!! My favorite musician EVER!! I wish he had played a little longer, but it was awesome anyway!

 Dave and I got right up to the stage while they were setting up Barenaked Ladies' stuff. I love that upright base!

I've loved Barenaked Ladies since I was about 12. I've always wanted to see them in concert cause I've heard they put on a great show, and they did not disapoint!!



I laughed, I yelled, and yes, sang along! It was so fun! These guys are such goof balls!

Thanks Dave for surprising me with tickets to see my 2 favorite bands! It was epic!!

No comments:

Post a Comment