Goodreads Bit: Nancy Drew's keen mind is tested when she searches for a missing will.
- I've never read or had any desire to read the Nancy Drew books, but my friend read the first few and said they were actually fun to read, so I decided to give them a try. I'm glad I did! This first one was a quick/fun read.
- I like how straight forward the story is. There isn't any filler fluff. I felt like each chapter and character were important.
- I really liked how Nancy got to know each of the characters and how they added to the mystery of the missing will.
- Nancy is a very kind and charitable person. I wish I was more like her. I hope my daughter wants to read Nancy Drew books when she is older cause they will teach her good things.
- I like mystery books. I like figuring things out along the way, and I especially like being right. I don't like that the title of this book kinda gives stuff away!
- This book is pretty old fashioned, but I have to admit that I liked all the nostalgia. I sometimes wish I lived in a more simple world.
- I like the lack the of technology in the book. Nancy didn't have gadgets or a cell phone to rely on. She used her intelligence and wit. You go girl!
- I will be continuing the Nancy Drew series, and if they are all as delightful as this one, Nancy Drew might just become my new guilty pleasure.