Wednesday, November 6, 2013

My New Obsession

I'm still kinda geekin out over Anime Banzai, and during my geeky online surfing, I've discovered perler beads!! I've played with them as a kid, but I never realized how awesome these things are in the geek world!! People are making crazy awesome stuff!!!

For instance: check out this freaking huge metroid!!
Insane right? 

Well, I want to get in on the perler bead action, and I've been pinning like a mad person on Pinterest. I've also bought some starter supplies and started making creations of my own. 



Aren't they cute!?!?

I ran out of black, so poor Samus is incomplete. I've ordered some more though.

I've never been interested in getting a tablet, but now I really want one for that Bead It app!!

I'm slightly obsessed!

I'm thinking of starting up an Etsy shop, and maybe even getting a booth in Artist Alley at the next Anime Banzai!!

Like I said...obsessed!

1 comment:

  1. My niece loves pearler beads. She makes things all the time. You may have seen some of her stuff. They're under geisha_neko on DeviantArt.

    I like your creations. They're cool! :)

    ReplyDelete