Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Holiday Suggestions

Christmas time = lots of holiday music, and I've been listening almost nonstop.
I'd like to share some of my favorite Christmas albums with you!

Who doesn't like Josh Groban? Really! Groban's Christmas album is awesome for the season! Gnome loves his Drummer Boy song. I wish his version of O Holy Night was on this cd. I have it on another cd though, so I guess it's ok.

If you want fun bouncy Christmas songs, BNL's Christmas album is the one to listen to. I love almost every song on the cd. A few of my favorites are Elf's Lament, God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen, Christmas Pics, and I Saw Three Ships. I love BNL!

Buble is SO cool!! I love his Christmas album. It makes me want to dance! This is probably my favorite Christmas album to listen to this year. I just can't get enough Buble! I love listening to his jazzy style, and I especially love his big band!

I also love the Chipmunk Christmas song and I want a Hippopotamus for Christmas! 
Great stuff!

What are your favorite Christmas albums/songs?

1 comment: