Thursday, March 12, 2015

Getting to Know You: TV Shows



This feature is hosted by Jenni! Each week she'll prompt us to list stuff we love. 
This week's prompt is:

My Favorite TV Shows

This changes all the time because it is usually what I'm currently watching.
These shouldn't be a surprise since I'm a total Geek.

Currently:


I watched the first two seasons on Netflix, and I've been a devoted and diligent fan ever since.

Yup, I'm a Oncer! I've watched all the episodes on Netflix 2-3 times, and I always tune in on Sunday. Plus, I kinda have a little crush on Hook.

I'm a total Sherlockian! I love this show!!! Each episode has me glued to the edge of my seat. I laugh, I gasp, and I crave! Best of all is that I'm always surprised! I need the 4th season NOW!!!

Hubby and I are watching Continuum on Netflix right now. I'm hooked, but I wish it was more sci-fi and less crime/cop show. I think season 4 is going right now, 
but we are only on season 2.

Ended and Gone:


Yes I'm counting this!!! It is a BBC mini-series for TV, so I'm adding this!!
I LOVE NORTH AND SOUTH!

I'm really attached to Stargate SG-1. I love the characters and cast. I've watched all 10 seasons multiple times, and I'll probably watch it again in the future.

Same goes for this spin off. I loved it, seen it multiple times, and will watch again.
I'm still hoping for the movie (fingers crossed).

I am a die hard fan of the old 90s X-Men cartoon! It is were my love for Marvel started.
It is also were I fell in love with Gambit.

Don't even get me started on how epic this cartoon is! Kevin Conroy will ALWAYS be Batman to me, and no one will replace Mark Hamill's Joker.

This show is hilarious! I love Phil Hartman, and I'm still so sad he is gone. I also love Dave Foley in this show. The cast is great, and their interactions are hilarious!

First season is my favorite, and it is all I practically watch, but I do like the rest of the seasons, but it gets a bit perverted. I love to quote this show!

Honorable Mentions:

Tiny Toons
Animaniacs
Looney Toons
Talespin
DuckTales
Parenthood
Firefly

8 comments:

  1. I really want to give Stargate a try. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! I think you'd like it. You have to see the newer first episode though. They redid it and took out nudity.

      Delete
  2. I love Downton Abbey and Sherlock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Corey watched Continuum. He's really mad it was cancelled after season 4. And, I didn't put IT Crowd on my list because I haven't watched every episode, but Corey has.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Sherlock. I have watched the existing episodes many, many times. I can hardly wait for the next season, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved News Radio and The IT Crowd. Oh my gosh, Kami I didn't know you liked the old cartoon X-Men! And then I saw you liked Gambit!!! I have a very unhealthy crush on Gambit l should probably seek counseling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoa!! I didn't know all this!! We need to get together and talk and crush!

      Delete
  6. YAY for N&S!!! :D

    Also, I haven't seen all of the seasons of Stargate Atlantis, but what I have seen I've loved. I am a huge fan of Elizabeth Weir and it just saddened me to find out what happened with her character. :( But I do still love the show!

    ReplyDelete