Monday, August 21, 2017

Feed

7094569From Goodreads:    The year was 2014. We had cured cancer. We had beaten the common cold. But in doing so we created something new, something terrible that no one could stop. 

The infection spread, virus blocks taking over bodies and minds with one, unstoppable command: FEED. Now, twenty years after the Rising, bloggers Georgia and Shaun Mason are on the trail of the biggest story of their lives—the dark conspiracy behind the infected. 

The truth will get out, even if it kills them.







My Thoughts:

-    This is not your typical zombie book. I wouldn't really call it a zombie book. It was more of a news reporter and politics story with zombies in it. 

-    I wanted more zombie encounters. There were only a few, and they didn't last long. This is my biggest complaint about the book. More zombies! More violence!

-    I liked the book for what it was. I liked the characters, and I liked the little bit of mystery. 

-    The ending was really good. 

-    Overall, the book was alright. I just wanted more zombies. 

2 comments:

  1. This worries me. The books is rather long, isn't it? If there's no zombie attacks than what IS happening? Now I'm scared to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm. I'm not sure I'd like this one based on your thoughts. I'd want more zombies and violence too. Unless there's an awesome romance in the story, lol.

    ReplyDelete