Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Kathryn Purdie's Launch Party

My friends and I went to Kathryn's launch party for Crystal Blade last week. It was fun!
28370765

She wore this amazing dress. Her husband teaches drama, and one of his students is an amazing costume designer, and she made this for Kathryn.

Kathryn talked about her journey in writing the book. It was hard.

She very tenderly talked about her father. He passed away last year, and it was very hard on her and her family. She got emotional, and made the audience all teary. Her dad gave her the confidence to push through and finish her book.

Kathryn was hilarious and so fun to see!



2 comments:

  1. It was a very fun launch. And, I felt for her with her dad passing away. It made me miss my mom more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is so fun! Sounds like a fun,albeit, teary evening.

    ReplyDelete