Monday, June 4, 2018

Solo

Image result for Solo Poster


My Thoughts:

-    I have never been so scared and nervous to see a movie. I thought for sure they were going to ruin my favorite Star Wars character, but I really liked it. Thank the maker!

-    The story was good. I prefer the Han Solo Trilogy books, but this was fine. I didn't have any problems with the story.

-    I liked the cast. Donald Glover was perfect for Lando, he even sounded like Billy Dee Williams. I was okay with the new actor for Han. He is no Harrison Ford, but he did a good job. I felt like he was true to the character, and his mannerisms were very much in line with Han's. Chewy was awesome as usual.

-    I'm curious to see how this fits in with Star Wars Rebels. I'm on Season 3. I'm sure it ties in somehow. 

2 comments:

  1. I’m glad this one didn’t disappoint you. I found it entertaining but mediocre. Maybe I’m just burned out on the whole universe. I’ve never considered myself a big Star Wars fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you liked it. I've seen it twice now. I really liked it too. Like you said Alden Ehrenreich is no Harrison Ford, but he did a good job. And, Donald Glover was great. :)

    ReplyDelete